Create a relief sculpture using paper rolls to create a design showing radial symmetry
1. Draw with (light pencil line) diagonal guide lines (the last photo is in marker so you can see it)
2. Cut up paper rolls in 1/2 inch thick pieces.
3. Create your design and glue down with Elmer's glue (these examples are not filled in all the way yet, you should fill in your ENTIRE board)
4. If we run low of paper rolls, use paper strips instead
5. Finish with painting your design. Be sure to paint the background and the roll/paper sides and edges